Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Things that annoy you?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #78 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Things that annoy you?

Also, I'm a slow walker so I usually try move aside so the much faster walkers can get by but my brother makes me want to knock him out whenever he chastises me for walking slow when he knows that I have a legit medical reason for it. It's quite annoying having to tell him repeatedly that I have really flat feet with very little to no arches and that once the pain sets in, I slow down. Also, he knows that I've had four ankle surgeries in the past four years from a tumor and that also slows me down. No need to throw the shit in my face.

Speaking on medical things, I hate nurses who treat patients poorly. Why the hell would you become a nurse in the first damn place?

Also, people who stare at people with medical conditions or scars or some sort of deformity. I have a scar from my ankle surgeries and swelling that will never go away because of a bone graft there as well. Combined with over-pronation, my ankles don't look too normal. But, that's no need to stare at me and then whisper to whoever you're walking with about it. If you're so curious about it,ask me.