Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #2288 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
I can only talk.

You should have protected the Vig or Jailkeeper last night. I'm going to check the posts of the guy you replaced. I don't want to mess today up.

It has been laughable that two townies with two strong roles, though Roy totally looked like scum, were lynched instead of LC who might be a SK, but she has been taking out scum.

I just don't want a bloody lynch on town again. I think I've caught you though. Hopefully one of the groups has just one scum left and we can get that person out in order to cut down on a scum kill.

I want LC to cop more people.

People have to send in contracts for me to get enough credits to buy another cop. I begged people to send in obby's name last night and all I got was Impulse and since my kill didn't go through I got no credits for it.

So people, whomever you want me to kill send in the contract!

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :