Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #2288 (permalink)
DarkStark
like a black widow, baby

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
I can only talk.

You should have protected the Vig or Jailkeeper last night. I'm going to check the posts of the guy you replaced. I don't want to mess today up.

It has been laughable that two townies with two strong roles, though Roy totally looked like scum, were lynched instead of LC who might be a SK, but she has been taking out scum.

I just don't want a bloody lynch on town again. I think I've caught you though. Hopefully one of the groups has just one scum left and we can get that person out in order to cut down on a scum kill.

I want LC to cop more people.

People have to send in contracts for me to get enough credits to buy another cop. I begged people to send in obby's name last night and all I got was Impulse and since my kill didn't go through I got no credits for it.

So people, whomever you want me to kill send in the contract!

Spoiler for Somethin' Bad: