Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #2286 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
That's why I asked for a list of claims but no one gave me some.

By the time I got them all, I was out all night and never got a chance to send in my role.

Can you still lynch if you die Titania or only just talk?
I can only talk.

You should have protected the Vig or Jailkeeper last night. I'm going to check the posts of the guy you replaced. I don't want to mess today up.

It has been laughable that two townies with two strong roles, though Roy totally looked like scum, were lynched instead of LC who might be a SK, but she has been taking out scum.

I just don't want a bloody lynch on town again. I think I've caught you though. Hopefully one of the groups has just one scum left and we can get that person out in order to cut down on a scum kill.

I want LC to cop more people.