Wrestling Forum banner

Waste of pyro

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Jeff Hardy Hater 
#1 ·
This is the second week in a row I'm pissed about it.
TNA barely uses pyro, Hogan's the only guy who gets it as far as I can remember.
Then, playing his current angry dad role, he just comes out with a pissed off face while his pyro ignites in the back like if it didn't even exist.
Seriously, use some pyro for Hardy or someone else, for big entrances. They´ve barely got pyro and are wasting it on Hogan. No following match, no excited entrance. Just a bad performed angry dad look.

#13 ·
They don't spend money on Pyro. Its from the effects department in Universal. Its part of their entertainment contract with Universal. TNA can only use licensed and registered firework display from the on site special effects lot. They get access to it when they put their name down to film at the studio. They get it alone with the lighting and LED screens when they sign a contract with Universal. Its why the pyro is so piss poor. You literally cant use anything more powerful because the ceiling is so low. Its the safest effects. If it wasn't free TNA probably wouldnt use it at all. I dont believe they use it outside the Impact Zone.

#15 ·
screw you, I always mark for hogan's pyro.

#24 ·
Hogan's pyro is awesome. Just wish it was for somebody who isn't already over and 59 years old.

Also Aries needs pyro for every moment of his entrance, along with Joseph Park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.