Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #5176 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

i can't really believe diego is on 150k in real life. wolfsburg aren't THAT rich and stuff. im looking at signing him in my stoke game but he'd need to slash his wages. which never happens. already got holtby coming in, hernandez and evans are transfer listed so i'll try and pick them up. want to introduce some more creativity and depth to the team, while removing the deadweight around the edge of the squad who aren't good enough. jerome, walters, upson, delap, higganbotham, kightly, etherington all looking at being axed. not sure whether to make an offer for farfan either, but then i'd have pennant/weiss/farfan on the right.