Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #684 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzombie1988 View Post
NXT 1/17/2013 has:

Adrian Neville(PAC) vs Sakamoto
Trent Baretta vs Leo Kruger
Big E Langston vs Camacho
Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow

Full review with pics/gifs/quotes here:
http://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2013...13-review.html

Overall thoughts: Middle of the pack show with Neville's Corkscrew SSP being the only real highlight.

Some shots from the show:

I'm just watching it right now! PAC did great! Such an amazing finisher with the corkscrew shooting star, but I definitely would have preferred the 630 since I've never seen it in a wwe ring before. I'm sure once wwe signs Richochet though he'll get to use either that or the double moonsault which will be sick to see!

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.