Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong admits to doping to Oprah

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Lance Armstrong admits to doping to Oprah

Huge cycling fan here.

I have no intention of wasting any of my time on Lance's two part sob story with Oprah. Anyone who follows the sport closely knew (or should have known) about his antics and bully tactics within the peloton since forever. The problem is far deeper than one man or one team but the degree he and his people took systematic doping to, and the power he exerted over the careers of anyone who challenged him, makes his case a special one.

Unless he's intending to bring down the top people in the UCI (International Cycling Union), along with the doctors, financiers and suppliers who all aided – and continue to aid - in allowing various sorts of doping programs to run unchecked then nothing he has to say interests me. His fall has hurt the sport's image, which was already pretty ragged, further harming teams trying to find sponsors. The only good that can come out of it now is him naming names.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote