Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #2248 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Also, Impulse, you can claim that you saw his role PM but did he ever state anywhere in the thread that that happened? You can make up anything you want about your QT since he's dead and can't confirm nor deny it.

... just sayin'
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

I KNOW NOTHING.

IF THIS ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH. IF SOMEONE SIGNED UP TO THE FORUM TODAY ON A WHIM AND DECIDED TO MAKE THIS THEIR FIRST MAFIA GAME THEY WOULD HAVE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I HAVE KNOW.

My knowledge of this game is the equivalent of getting a book to read in school and you only read the back cover. My attention span didn't take to this game and it shows.

chr1sto died the night of the day i replaced in an he was going to be my crutch so ....