Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #2244 (permalink)
IMPULSE
CAKE

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

unvote
vote tat

the other guy i voting should stop with OMGUS you suck voting progression. as for confirmation unless there's a cop, or verifiable night actions then most of the claims will have some air of doubt around them. what works in my favor is that i have a confirmed mason.

we also have to take account that someone wants me dead. it's most likely the same person as this is the third time my name has been a contract. i think this happened consecutively and the person who is making this request is ignoring all of our suspicions and selecting me, which indicates that they aren't active or not town.

the only people who would want me dead is someone that is afraid of me b/c my play has warranted the sense of urgency that 3 kill requests suggest. the person can't have information b/c after the first or second denial they would have took matters into their own heads and seriously pushed my lynch, this could be happening right now, but i don't care.

the fact that someone wants me dead but hasn't took to day to bring up the matter suggest scum or some bum wanting me dead. b/c i can't comprehend another reason for someone taking no actions during days and refusing to budge on the request during night.

you'd think two rejections would provoke a fallen on death ears response but they tried, tried, tried again.