Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #360 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
He wouldn't get anything because back then, being edgy was not exactly special (it was the norm) and people weren't so sensitive as they are today. Mediocre talent like Punk was designed for shit like the 'PG era' where any untalented piece of garbage can just walk in and become World Champion overnight.

Hell, he's not a star today despite the ridiculously low standards and the terrible overpush he's gotten.
Strange how someone that's supposedly not very talented can make guys like Austin and The Rock want to work specifically with him when (if, in one case) they are coming back. I wonder who I should set my trust in when it comes to judging talent. The poster on the Internet or some of the biggest stars in wrestling history?

It's hilarious what lengths people go to in order to try to justify their opinions. It's not about talent, it's about taste.