Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #357 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

So a randomly placed Punk/Brodus non-title match loses viewers in a spot that normally loses viewers, that was completely unadvertised by the way, and people are making the thread all about it.

Should've just named this thread "The CM Punk Ratings Discussions (with some other Raw rating stuff here and there)". I mean good god, I think I've maybe seen only one person address the fact ROCK in an advertised overrun throughout the show, gained only about 200,000 viewers. Or that despite how it's worded, Punk's "pipebomb" last week seemed to gain viewers.

But as usual with this thread for the haters, if Punk gains viewers, ignore it. If Punk loses viewers, laugh it up as much as possible.

Quote:
Hell, he's not a star today despite the ridiculously low standards and the terrible overpush he's gotten.
DAT BLIND PUNK HATE!

Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 01-17-2013 at 02:14 PM.