Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #351 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felpent View Post
So thats where the title belongs, on Austin/Rock/HHH/Foley etc... who draw. And that's where the title rotated even if it changed hands a bit too much. WWF title is the company's top prize, in year 2000 every ppv ended with the title match. Why would you put that on Funaki? Whats the difference between WWF title and the IC title in your scenario? If Funaki holds the WWF title, what do the main eventers, the big draws fight about?

No offense but the more you post, the more your posts get ridiculously stupid. You should stop now.

And about Punk in the Attitude era, well it wouldn't work. AE was all about larger than life characters, punk would be a jobber at best.
They didn't even need the titles that is the thing. They gave the belt to Big Show and had him feud with The Big Bossman for god sake. Thank god it didn't last long but I doubt the ratings on Raw or PPV buys dipped. I can't even be bothered to check, correct me if I am wrong though.

Why wouldn't he work? Why can't Punk be a "larger than life character" is it because he hasn't taken steroids in his life? I think that would have been a big appeal to Punk in the Attitude Era. The average fan I think would see Punk going up against the guys like Austin, The Rock and almost see a part of themselves, especially with him being rebellious kid too who would go and stand up to bullies etc.