Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Flair & Miz

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Phantomdreamer
Here To Show The World.

Phantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more seriousPhantomdreamer needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage News On Flair & Miz

I don't care what people on this forum say, in fact i'm not surprised 80% of the forum said The Miz/flair segment was awful and I even expected the thread. These things make me very happy because 80% of the forum are also idiots who basically know very little about the wrestling business (I'm not saying this is the reason you disliked the segment its just my opinion). With all this being said, I enjoyed the Miz/Flair segment on Raw and was actually one of the highlights of what was a very shit Raw imo. I'm also glad they are giving The Miz the figure four leg lock, he could do with a submission finisher to back up the SCF with. I don't think The Miz's face turn has been perfect by any stretch of the imigination but he is getting reasonable reactions so he must be doing something right, just stick him in a decent feud and I can see The Miz being quite a good babyface (despite the fact I preferred him as a heel).