Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #5173 (permalink)
Desecrated
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Desecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missedDesecrated probably won't be missed
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

I love getting into the 2020s. Done on with numerous clubs, only Rangers this year though. The summer periods take a great deal of time, I don't mind it since finding new generated players is probably the biggest appeal for me.

Had a weird 2016/17 summer period, where I sold Guidetti & Carvajal (2 1/2 star current abillity players) off for a combined 23m, then selling Tiote & HBA for 26.5m, when they are both 4 star currents.

Followed by my director of football signing 8 under 18 year olds, all but 2 of them a defensive midfielder.

Team looks good, lots of backup options.

Krul; Anita, I. Martinez/S. Taylor, Zouma/Benatia, Santon; M'Villa, Cabaye, Garmash/2 regens; Kagawa, Countinho/Merkel, Cisse/Campbell. Throw in a couple of regens everywhere. Lots of rotation to do this year. Got to try win back the Premier League title. Lost it on the final day to Manchester City. Was a three horse race, with me and Manchester United having an equal record, even goal difference, on the 37th game. City were one point ahead and 7 higher on GD. They had Leicester to face, so, yeah. Lost it.
Desecrated is offline   Reply With Quote