Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #5167 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
If you all remember I started my Football Manager adventure as Tottenham when it first come out, I am now up to the 2023/2024 season and after great success mid way through with multiple Premier League wins, Champions League wins, the odd FA Cup and Carling Cup win I find myself coming short in the Premier League, I haven't won it in 6 years in fact.

So far this season, only 12 games gone but I am in 2nd place and already 10 points behind Man Utd who have hit the ground running it can be said. I have tweaked the tactic here and there over the years to suit the players coming in but my away form the past 5 or so years has been terrible, drawing to the likes of Burnley or losing to Newcastle or West Brom away when before those were games I'd go to and pick up 3 points.

My team also ship a shit load of goals. I was wondering how to tighten up the defence a bit, any ideas?
Props to you for getting that far, on 12 i could not get past 2017 perhaps even with united and i would barely make it past 2014/15 with a team not named Man United.

Funnily enough Spurs were always the team i wanted to have a 10+ season career with and try and over throw the likes of united, arsenal, liverpool etc.
Liam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote