Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #58 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. [R] View Post
^^^ I completely agree, Ziggler needs a slow turn to face. A sudden turn like Miz won't work for him, because he needs to establish an actual reason for turning.
Some bad guy screws him for the belt, takes the spotlight. Ziggler screams about being screwed, being overlooked despite being the best performer the company's ever seen but that but management doesn't want him on top (hence defending the MITB twice), but he steals the show, has to prove himself over and over.

Basically, repeat his real life interviews. He's literally the same guy. "I'm the hardest worker, I do (some crazy exercise regimen) to get these amazing abs, I get better yr after yr, I would be a 5-time champ already if I was 3 inches taller but instead I'm better cuz it motivates me. I should be in the main event, and if you don't put me in it I'll make my match the main event." (paraphrasing) Stealing the show is his actual philosophy, no exaggeration. The fact that he can also be a smug bastard about it is why he's a perfect anti-hero. Just give him a reason to hate a heel.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote