Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #326 (permalink)
purple_gloves
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

purple_gloves purple_gloves purple_gloves purple_gloves
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkono View Post
But they were there every week for years. People wanted to watch them no matter what they did. That is the difference.

You guys are now saying people only want to watch the current guys if they are fighting top guys i.e adding a condition to it.

If people like someone they will tune in no matter what they are doing. It shows how popular something/someone is.

As for the troll comment....what a way to make your argument (or lack of one) seem more plausible...
Do you have any evidence to support this? Any breakdowns from the Attitude Era that show Rock gaining in random matches against jobbers? I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying you can't really use that if you don't know for sure that it did happen.

The way I see it at the moment is, there are some Punk fans who are on his cock way too much, and there are some Punk haters who are way too critical of him. One wrestler being a huge tv draw on his own, is very rare, and people seem to forget this. Punk is clearly not one of them, but he is the best they have got at the moment and is a fantastic heel whether he draws or not.