Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

I came up with the idea that Langston would turn on Ziggler, take the MITB contract, and then sign it. He would then have David Otunga explain that Dolph Ziggler failed to do one major thing after he read the contract, and that was to sign his own name on it. Technically, the contract is now Langston's because he signed his name on the dotted line. Vickie would work in favor of Dolph, but also recognize the legality of the contract, and says that Ziggler is at fault. However, she issues a match with Langston vs Ziggler in which Ziggler if he wins will have a newly drawn up MITB title contract in his name. Should Langston win he is the MITB contract holder. I would have Dolph win, and pin the big man 1-2-3. I honestly think fans would get behind Dolph Ziggler. You would have to admit Langston falling through with an angle like this proves him to be brain, and not all muscle.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote