Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/18 Smackdown, 1/16 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #97 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 1/18 Smackdown, 1/16 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver-94 View Post
I can understand where is coming from on Damien Sandow. He is not totally buried (like he says he is) but he isn't being pushed very well either. Sure he is a future world tag team champion but in this day and age, that doesn't mean much, IMO, which is a shame. I just disagree with Tyrion's view that only world champions are a success and non-world champions are a failure. According to that logic, Jack Swagger >>> Piper and Ted Dibiase.

And don't worry, Rocky is ending that reign in just 10 days time
He uses his "logic" whenever he feels like it, lol. If it's about Orton, he'll be quick to call the "failed" career of Piper "bigger" even though by his logic, Orton is one of the most successful people in the business. (and he is)

And I understand what he's saying about Sandow, I just laugh at how he gets his point across as if there's a conspiracy against him backstage and they are plotting on kidnapping him or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rawk View Post
But Sheamus' reign ended 3 months ago.

Edit: Oh, wait, you didn't mean Sheamus. My bad. Still, while I know it's already felt like a year-long reign, Del Rio's only had the strap for a little over a week.
To my knowledge, none of them have been WWE Champion in the past year. (although I forgot the "wwe" before champion so I wont blame you)