Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #129 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 12:33 PM
samizayn
checking the male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin316 G.O.A.T View Post
WWE does treat him badly.I was disgusted to see one of my childhood favourites and Santino involved in Cobra-Socko segment.It was embarrassing to watch it.
WWE's treatment, or Foley wanting to be involved in that sort of thing?

And you've just reminded me of that Wrestlemania segment with Santino, Foley and the guy from Deadliest Catch. Hahahahah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I don't like the idea of Triple H going in with a group before going in on his own AT ALL. He deserves to headline a class by himself and have the focus on his career and his alone. I really wouldn't like that and think it will lessen the significance of him getting inducted on his own down the line. Mick Foley is more than enough to headline a Hall of Fame class by himself. Besides, DX will eventually get in as a group and I have no problem with that but The Kliq? They weren't even really an on screen faction and I don't think they should ever get inducted tbh. Everything they're known for is behind the scenes shit and being a tight group of guys. That's it.

Shit report is shit and I'd really hate to see it be true.
Good thing it won't happen.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome