Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hogan's feud with Ric Flair

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
MrBadExample
The Cause of All This

MrBadExample 101 - 250MrBadExample 101 - 250
Lightbulb Re: Hogan's feud with Ric Flair

On a talk show on Canada's version of ESPN, TSN, called "Off the Record", sometime around 2000, Hogan said that while playing "The Hulkster" (brother), he would feel he was the best, but as Terry Bolea (himself), he knew Flair was the best. I can't prove that nor can I be sure that Hogan was on the level.

But as far who comes out as the winner in the end, it's too obvious. Hogan was ready to kill himself, or so he says, when Layla Ali called saved and his life. Hogan can barely walk. Flair seems to be in very good shape. His appearances on Raw have won him "The Universe".

Any further disputes as to who is the greatest of all time are over. Whether you like him or you don't like him, you have no choice but to pay HOMAGE TO THE MAN!
So this is the WWF. Where Hulk Hogan claims to be the WWF champion and Roddy Piper claims to be the baddest apple on the the street. Well boys, meet the REAL WORLD CHAMPION! That's right. It's RIC FLAIR!

While you were in Hollywood making movies, Thunderlips, I was winning world titles. I bled and I sweat and I paid the price to call myself the REAL WORLD CHAMPION. Big Man! I'm calling you out and I'm telling you this: Until you beat Ric Flair, you're just second fiddle. Woooo!

You see that little girl in the front row with those eyes so big and those lips so moist? She's thinking to herself right now as something's going through her, "Oh my God! NATURE BOY! WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THIS!"

Last edited by MrBadExample : 01-22-2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: editing
MrBadExample is offline   Reply With Quote