Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #14539 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The CAL scale is beast. Cal, post your GOD DAMN 2002 Rumble review will you ? I'm fucking bored and I need to read a review that's not complete bullshit like everything on 411, Youtube, WWEDVDNEWS, and the like.

DA BROCKTAGON could be coming back to the WWE but apparently isn't going to work with Taker at Mania due to Brock's style being too PHYSICAL. I don't buy it whatsoever and It's either Taker or Rock for Brock at Mania. Would he have came back unless he was going to get a big time money match like that.

That opening Survivor Series BONUZ tag was actually pretty good. Loved how strong they made KIDD look, as he got TWO ELIMINATIONS. I'm in the middle of ** 3/4 - *** right now and I'm torn apart deciding. Leaning towards the lesser ratings here on this one.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady