Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #34 (permalink)
Innocent Bystander
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500Innocent Bystander 251 - 500
Default Re: Backstage News On Why Ziggler Might Turn Babyface Soon

Maybe in the next year but at this moment no especially since they've invested time into him. Whether or not they made good use of that time has become debatable in the last couple weeks but they have invested time into him.

For some reason I keep seeing a Dolph Ziggler/Alberto Del Rio feud for the World title post-Wrestlemania. I really think this feud could work. It would for one be a fresh match up,especially compared to Sheamus vs. Randy Orton. If you're looking to do a double turn and I think it's kinda late to plant seeds now on the road to Wrestlemania. Have Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler with the double turn involved.

Not saying he couldn't be a babyface in fact I think Ziggler would phenomonal as creative doesn't strip away Dolph Ziggler from Dolph Ziggler. But I think if they were planning for a Ziggler face turn,They should've been planted months ago.

But delivering an actual good wrestling match is slightly more complicated
Innocent Bystander is offline   Reply With Quote