Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #6509 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (feat. Joel - THE RIGHT ONE)

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/17...it-602013.aspx

Quote:
New signing reveals the role a gaming session with Fernandes played in his decision to come to Loftus Road…

NEW QPR signing Loic Remy has revealed exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk the impact a FIFA 12 session with R’s Chairman Tony Fernandes had on his decision to move to Loftus Road!

Fernandes spent over four hours persuading the 26 year-old that W12 was the right place for him to pursue his footballing career – and after the talks finished, the duo found time for a showdown on the world’s favourite football console game.

“It was a special moment that followed our chat about QPR,” Remy told www.qpr.co.uk.

“We just played a game of FIFA – it was good and showed to me what a good person Tony is.

“He showed his human side to me as an owner of the club I wanted to join. It was a special moment for us both.”

Playing as Bayern Munich, Remy triumphed 6-0 against Fernandes’s Argentina in game one, before the R’s Chairman fought back to claim a share of the spoils in an eight-goal thriller, only to lose on penalties.

R’s CEO Philip Beard told www.qpr.co.uk: “They had great fun, but Tony told me he let him win!

“But in all seriousness, it was a great way for them to get to know each other better.

“Loic was Harry’s number one target and we’re delighted we’ve been able to pull this deal off.

“There was a lot of interest in him from other clubs, because he is one of the hottest properties in Europe, so the fact we’ve managed to sign him is incredible.”

Beard added: “This move isn’t motivated by money.

“Loic has a passion and desire to achieve in his career and similar to (Julio) Cesar, he wanted to be part of our project.

“We know we haven’t achieved our goals so far this season, but he wanted to come in and help us build for the future.

“Tony is remarkable, he never gives up – that is his style – and he is as delighted as anyone that we’ve got this deal done.”
fucking mike ashley. if he had fifa 13 remy would've been his.