Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Taker visits Bret after Owen death?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
dougfisher_05
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more seriousdougfisher_05 needs to take rep more serious
Default Taker visits Bret after Owen death?

I believe I first read this in the torch archives, something along the lines that after Owen died in the accident Taker flew to see Bret [in presumably Calagry]. Is there any truth to this? The torch (can't remember the exact issue date) is the only place I have ever heard this. Was watching some Owen stuff tonight on YouTube and this came to my mind.

If Taker really did do that, good for him, but I can't help but feel it was Keller's way of explaining why Taker didn't appear on the RAW is Owen show--when actually his "character" at the time had no business being on the show. Not trying to stir the pot here, just genuinely curious.