Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 06:26 AM   #77 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Where Do You See Bryan Stand After Hell No Is Over?

I'd love to say that Bryan will leave Hell No and go straight back to the main event, and while it's possible (probably on Smackdown rather than RAW) I tend to doubt it, at least not straight away.

I think Bryan will be an upper mid-carder when the team first breaks up, feuding with guys like Barrett and Cesaro maybe for the mid-card belts. After a while though, I think they'll push him back up to the main event. Give it half a year or so. The guys so popular with everyone whether he's face or heel that it's a waste not to. He turned out to be a great world champion when he cashed in, he had some fantastic matches and feuds so I see no reason they won't go back to him being in the mix for the world titles when the opportunity arises for him.