Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #14537 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 05:25 AM
BANKSY
Easy Lover

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Orton/Cesaro

This was a decent contest I though but not up to the standards of last week Ziggler/Sheamus match.I felt it was quite methodical at point and Orton in perticular looked like he was in slow motion , really didn't feel any zap or intensity in his offence. Some decent things in this match though such as a sick looking superplex and some smart limb worka from Cesaro using Orton's well know shoulder issues. Furthermore , I felt this added to Cesaro's angle with the Miz which I feel is getting a decent build for a US title match and its match I do want to see. Also felt the lack of a real finishing stretch hindered it as well. Still worth a watch. ***1/4

PTP/Uso's

Brad Maddox hops over the barricade to join Cole on commentary . Just your standard tag team affair , Titus's whistle brings the heat lol . Wish these two were more prevalent in the tag team scene since they can both bring different things to the division. *1/2

I think Cole forgot to announce next weeks main event as he was too concerned with Maddox.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome