Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 03:36 AM   #1148 (permalink)
Super Hans
Is the bottom half of me on fire?

Super Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a pushSuper Hans is getting a push
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Fuck that, it's PUNK that's getting the short straw. This match is a complete slap in his face. He's been WWE Champion for 400+ days and is the absolute best, most entertaining performer in the business, but he's getting thrown in the match 3'rd from the top at Mania because Cena just HAS to get his win back on Rock? Absolute disrespect. He's above this. This match DOES NOT MATTER.

That is no way to treat the best commodity you have, they might as well just piss in his face. He should be facing Rock in the main event.
You're right, this match is wrong for both men really. Punk has been booked like a complete pussy for the past 4 months, in his feuds with Cena and Ryback. He's going to lose to the Rock, and now he's a threat to the streak? A threat to a man who has been unbeatable for 20 years? People say Punk looks small against the Rock, Undertaker is billed as 299 pounds and 7foot tall. Don't get me wrong, I really like punk but I'm not buying this match.