Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 03:00 AM   #2146 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
It was a theory. I was certain that Sxe was scum and look how that work. I agree Obby is really suspicious. The way he tried to hammer the wagon when me and titania unvoted to allow Sxe to claim was suspicious as fuck. Cloverleaf as well.
I came in at the wrong time, read back and didn't believe sxe's claim. U didn't actually think I was the hammer either but I obviously was. Sorry sXe!

I must look super scummy right now!

I've not contributed a lot but I've been busy attempting to clear myself. Considering I am THE GREATEST JEDI THAT EVER LIVED!

I will claim next day phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App