Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread
View Single Post
post #6576 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 03:28 AM
Merc_With_A_Mouth
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

If nothing else, at least with today in comparison to five years ago, we have a lot of "fresh" faces (I use that term loosely since pretty much everyone I am referring to was around then as well. They were just used incredibly poorly until TNA finally figured out what they had) occupying television such as Roode and Aries. I mean, you figure that last year alone Roode was in 9 of 12 PPV main events. In 07, you had Christian and Angle in essentially every other PPV main event. They at least performed, but almost the entire roster suffered from them being overpushed.

With the exception of a couple people today (IE: Magnus), there isn't anyone on the roster that I am incredibly annoyed with their treatment, which is more than I can say for five years ago between Joe/AJ/Lethal/Kazarian/Daniels/Chris Harris/etc all being victims of horrendous booking.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome