Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #6573 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Ah yes, the Border City Street Fight between LAX & Daniels/Styles was radical. I don't recall ANYTHING about the Christian/Rhino cage match other than the insanity driven finish. I'll have to scope it out. Angle vs Abyss was decent. I remember being so mad when Abyss submitted, ha.

I missed so much Impact in 2007. I don't know why I was sporadic the moment Sabin lost the championship, but I was. From about the second week after Slammiversary - the 2 hour debut I didn't even watch. I need to get all those episodes and slam through them. Could be fun. It was the year of the gimmicks, but I'm one of the minority (I think it's minority?) who liked Impact much more with only one hour instead of when it went two.

I own the Chris Harris vs James Storm King of the Mountain qualifying match from an Impact in 2007. It's a candidate for one of the worst matches I've ever seen. Should have ended at the internal classic aka their Texas Death Match.