Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 01:17 AM
AntiFlag607
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

I smoked a lot of pot in my teenage years, and to be honest I kind of regret it. This isn't from any anti drug perspective, but I think the human brain should be able to develop unhindered until a certain point. Completely natural progression of evolution (redundant?) is something that is overlooked in todays society, and I think its to our detriment.
With that being said, I hesitate to take any study about marijuana as truth because of how many are secretly funded by a pharmaceutical industry scared of losing business. Marijuana is cheap to grow, easy to acquire, and would eliminate the money that a lot of their cancer and mood stabilizing drugs bring in. Nobody ever publishes a study about the negative effects of putting a third grader on anti depressants or adderall because its an industry that has billions of dollars to pay for fluff pieces.

Lots of good (full length) videos that dont suck (including wrestling) @ www.dailymotion.com/AntiFlag607, check it out.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome