Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #56 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

But it dose, tell me how is it caring to belive that if they do this they go to hell and not try to warn them?

if you belive that somehting is bad for someone to the point of hell\ruionig their lfie and you do nothing? thats not caring

if you can live with not saying anything to them and justy go"no my job" thats not caring

if you dont think for a seceond of what it means to go to hell and what will happenb to them? thats not caring

telling them is.

How is it self importancE? its not, your bein full of it, he did not act higher then them, he did not say he was better then them, he was helping someone cause he cared about them and consider them worth trying to self, I.E at LEAST on his level, I.E NOT self importance.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote