Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #14476 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Yeah, he tends to bring out much more with a gimmick attached. Like for example you make Triple H vs Orton a last man standing and BOOM. It's magically good. Great actually in regards to the No Mercy 2007 bout. I'm not completely sold of his work as a driving force all the time. It's part of which why I can't claim myself to be much of a fan like you and other. (aka everyone else currently occupying the thread, haha)

He has his moments and matches though. Regardless if he's the aspect for me that make them good, I know what he's capable of at the end of the day. More often than not it takes two to tango. Wouldn't say he's a bad worker or anything. Just not particularly great imho.
I'm a huge fan of the guy but I'll never try to claim he's some sort of amazing worker. I think he's good and has been great at times in his career but he's had his fair share of shit too.