Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #14473 (permalink)
HayleySabin
Déesse de L'extase

HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKings View Post
Every Trips-Jeff match is awesome, and that includes the triple threat

I understand what you mean Cody..... Trips as a driving force in a match can be somewhat tedious unless it's a gimmick match, he's usually awesome in 9 out of 10 of those (there are exceptions ; see BASH 09).

Or maybe it's just the fact that it's TRIPS-ORTON and that they have some very, very bad chemistry most of the time
Yeah, he tends to bring out much more with a gimmick attached. Like for example you make Triple H vs Orton a last man standing and BOOM. It's magically good. Great actually in regards to the No Mercy 2007 bout. I'm not completely sold of his work as a driving force all the time. It's part of which why I can't claim myself to be much of a fan like you and other. (aka everyone else currently occupying the thread, haha)

He has his moments and matches though. Regardless if he's the aspect for me that make them good, I know what he's capable of at the end of the day. More often than not it takes two to tango. Wouldn't say he's a bad worker or anything. Just not particularly great imho.