Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons
View Single Post
post #179 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 PM
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
I dont know, I mean some animal is dying at some point

Ive never killed anything but its not like these guys just magically appear at the store. Someone killed them. And if I eat them, but I dont have the guts to kill it myself, I feel kinda hypcritical
I guess it is somewhat hypocritical, but I just figure if people got their food sources from animals that have already been slaughtered, rather than hunt for food that is already accessible, it would keep the slaughter of harmless animals down at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post

is the debate still about the gun ban particularly in New York? Doesn't seem like it. I'm still not clear on why just now they're banning weapons from mentally ill people; that's something that should have been not allowed already.
Therein is half the problem, how many undiagnosed mentally ill people are there out there?

Someone doesn't necessarily have to be mentally ill to commit murder anyway, sometimes it can be a crime of passion or something in the persons head just snaps. Maybe they are sick of their job, they caught their lover in bed with another man etc etc.

Last edited by BULLY; 01-16-2013 at 08:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome