Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #2059 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Right feel like noob idiot now. I was certain Sxe was scum.

Like I said before though Mcqueen or Sxe were the scum so if Sxe was not then I am certain Mcqueen is. Saying that there are people I would kill before him. Obby and cloverleaf I want a claim from.
You know what would be worst then lynching the Bodyguard? Lynching the Vigilante. I'm not totally sold that he is the Vig since I was under the impression that we didn't have one with there being only two kills for the longest time, though your night actions have cleared up why his shots didn't go through, but anyway there's no way we're rushing to lynch a potential Vig next day phase. I'm going to look horrible for saying this if McQueen is scum.