Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/18 Smackdown, 1/16 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #93 (permalink)
Oliver-94
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: 1/18 Smackdown, 1/16 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
To be fair, the way he posts makes it hard for some including myself to read it with a straight face. And it's not disrespect on my part, I just find the hyperbole way he represents his point to be hilarious.

He makes a good point with "You know what the key to getting a push is today? Suck." though. If you need further validation, just look at who has been champion for over a year now.
I can understand where is coming from on Damien Sandow. He is not totally buried (like he says he is) but he isn't being pushed very well either. Sure he is a future world tag team champion but in this day and age, that doesn't mean much, IMO, which is a shame. I just disagree with Tyrion's view that only world champions are a success and non-world champions are a failure. According to that logic, Jack Swagger >>> Piper and Ted Dibiase.

And don't worry, Rocky is ending that reign in just 10 days time