Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #174 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Animal Cruelty, or cruelty to anything is just messed up. You gotta be one fudged up guy to pull that kind of shit off

Now on the matter of hunting, if you're going to eat the animal, then I don't see whats the problem with hunting and killing it. If it's just for the lulz, then yeah, its fudged up
What's the point of hunting and killing an animal if you can just go to the supermarket and get meat?

Seems like needless slaughter to me.

It is a better situation if someone hunts and eats an animal rather than just walks away laughing but still needless if you ask me.