Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #3643 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Little Poppa Pump

Lariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Hi guys, I've been toying with a new btb and have written a first draft for a WCW show. Yep it's the almost annoyingly same scenario of what if Bischoff with Fudient Media got the company before Vince did. Of course it will be the way I would have likes to have seen it gone. Doing this though do you guys think people would be interested? 1. Because it has been done before and 2. Will anyone remember the wrestlers? Some of the chats with Jam I've had for example shows me that younger guys on this site may not know certain guys. I guess I could do a profile on
The roster which could get readers upto speed. What is everyone's thoughts. Is it a fools
mission? Or would
People read and review? Cheers for your comments and assistance team
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote