Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #214 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missed
Default re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Man fuck that Tanahashi/Okada from WK. Maybe I expected way too much going in but the match just didn't live up to expectations. I couldn't get into it at all. I started off great then it quickly just turned into a steaming pile of shit. The limb work was nothing but filler. There was no long-term consequences for either guy's limb work and I know this may seem like rare complaint, but the match was just too back and forth my taste.

Maybe I was expecting Tanahashi/Suzuki level of greatness going in but this match just isn't good imo. I mean it has its moments, in particularly Okada awesomeness at selling but for every great Okada selling moment or just working like a boss, we had Tanahashi not giving a fuck and flying over ropes 20 minutes into the match as if nothing ever happened.

★★
I didn't dislike the match as much as you, but I am glad other people are seeing my complaints.

Credit for sig goes to: CHAMPviaDQ
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote