Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm leaving

Thread: I'm leaving
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #90 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I'm leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_124 View Post
How do you know he was joking when you dont know about our entire conversations? He was serious and he tried to defend Mahal in every way possible and he just came off as nothing but stupid

We don't need to know anything about the conversation because we watched the Paul Heyman ONS promo to know it's a joke. But you're probably one of these fans who started to watch 3-4 years ago and act smart in the WWE section when it comes to classic wrestling only because they have a picture from 1995 as avatar and signature but they don't even know about a promo from 2005

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/