Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #98 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieska View Post
You are right, my apologies. The figure I quoted is indeed irrelvant to TehBrains comment since his was taking into account deaths only while mine was overall knife based crime.

However; this still does not make him right More relevant link, technically a PDF

Which states that homicide involving a knife of sharp object has dropped by 18%. The lowest since 1996.

So yeah; he's technically further from the truth than what I stated.
Indeed it does. Good you are getting the statistics straight now so maybe you two can have a debate about it.

But when you are four years removed from the highest number of knife homicides in 30 years since your government started keeping the tally and knife homicides rose 40% in the same decade, you really have nowhere to go but down.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 01-16-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote