Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hate seeing people wearing headphones in public.

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #49 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: I hate seeing people wearing headphones in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
Well, he keeps throwing me homosexual insults, changed my ID to a gay 5th grade joke instead of something witty, made a thread about masturbation on a forum where 95% are males, and the only person he has actually said something positive about in the "Post your picture" thread was to Dunk20, who is gay.

So yeah, I don't know.
Yeah but you're a virgin/ didn't have sex in three years. Not sure which is true since you lie about half the shit you post since "You're just playing a character on a forum"

"Bullys cockslurper was in reference to your constant need to proverbially ride my cock/ wasn't meant to be taken literally. Though I don't blame you for it, since that's how your mind works.

I hardly ever throw homosexual insults at you, so don't play that card. You talk about dicks more than I do.

Complimenting someone in the post your picture thread doesn't make someone gay you moron. I also complimented King Kenny on his weight loss. You've complimented me on the size of my muscles in the past, I guess by your logic, that makes you gay too?

Seeing as I have a girlfriend and you do not, I'd say there are more question marks over your sexual preference than mine Noyk.

Last edited by BULLY : 01-16-2013 at 12:05 PM.