Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tag Team Division

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000ErrybodyTaps 501 - 1000
Default Re: Tag Team Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by duttanized View Post
TNA really needs a face tag team that is very good right now. I don't think Kaz/Daniels are an incredible heel team and if the Bucks are brought in, they are much better as heels. I'd agree with Chavo and SDS but Chavo would slow SDS down a bunch, Chavo preaches slow wrestling so he's not a good fit for SDS IMO. Maybe TNA should try to get the Super Smash Bros? They are a great face team. With TNA trying to keep their options open and cheap right now I would go with a division like this:

Kaz/Daniels (heel)
Young Bucks (heel)
Kash/Williams (heel)
TMDK (face)
Super Smash Bros (face)
Chavo/SDS (face)

I'd eventually build towards a TMDK/Young Bucks feud.
You may be right about an SDS/Chavo pairing, but like I said it does not have to be SDS. Bring in someone from AAA to pair with him...anyone in place of Hernandez would upgrade that team.

TMDK would need to move to the US as I can't see TNA flying them in on a weekly/bi-monthly basis. SSB would be a great add though. Heck give me Willie Mack with either Rich Swann or Scorpio Sky and you can have another good makeshift tag team.