Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #2344 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
I predicted Man Utd to finish 4th ahead of the 06/07 season which they actually won. That's got to be the worst prediction I've ever made.
Not really. I mean we'd been in transition for 3 seasons and hadn't looked close to the side sweeping the titles from 99-02. Van Nistelrooy leaving and little in the way of replacements left only a fledgling Rooney and Ronaldo who everyone expected to be sold or to bottle the pressure and incoming abuse after the Euros. Instead the young team gelled together and played some of our best football in years on the way to taking back the title and in the process developing Ronaldo and Rooney into two of our most important players. 4th may have been an exaggeration (though its so far back now I can barely recall who the other teams signed), but Chelsea would have been acceptable favourites and United, Arsenal and Liverpool were so inconsistent prior to that season that any of them could have finished ahead of the other.
WOOLCOCK is online now   Reply With Quote