Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #69 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters Glass Shatters
Default Re: Obama plan: Ban assault weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
i said nothing about the power of the round. The fact that you are breaking the argument down to find a strawman in there somewhere is pathetic.

You, nor anyone else here in the FOR assault weapons crowd, have provided an answer why assault weapons are something that belong in the hands of civilians.
Your ignorance shines through once more. Do yourself a favor and stick to posting shit in Rants and kissing Catalanotto's ass and stay out of firearm debates because you have no logical place in them. A firearm's power is determined by its ammunition which creates the velocity. You know, the basic scientific logic of force (the firing pin) x mass (THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THE ROUND IT FIRES) = acceleration? Common sense, dude.

If you can't explain where this "power" that you referred to lies, then excuse yourself from the argument. There is nothing strawman about it. Rather me informing you that you are lying to yourself in thinking that a black rifle is more powerful than a hunting one. The only thing straw here is you as you consistently throw out fallacies without any reasoning or evidence about firearm power. By the way, have I ever said we should be able to have them, or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 01-16-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote