Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #522 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Hey DUDES.

My last request was about two months ago and was a Wrestlemania poster that T-bag created for me, and I'm back with another request.

It's another Pay-Per-View poster, and it's for my Elimination Chamber PPV. In terms of what I want, it's completely down to you when it comes to the design and theme. All I want is the Elimination Chamber logo, as well as pictures of Alberto Del Rio, John Cena and Edge (in that order, from left to right) - All without Championship belts. The rest is completely up to you.

It can be a banner, it can be a poster, I don't mind. I'll rep anybody who gives it a try and I'll plug your name in the thread whenever I use the poster. Cheers guyz xxxxxx

Flux is online now   Reply With Quote