Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #6857 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin316 G.O.A.T View Post
How in the blue hell did this poll become 50-50?

I know Rock will get cheered by the majority.But I have a feeling during the course of the match,crowds support for Punk will increase.
How is a poll asking for people's opinion on who they think will win the match is relevant in any way to crowd reactions, credible prediction etc? Pretty obvious that Rock is going over and that's the right decision, just like WM28. It was booked that way before their first promo because the reason Punk is even holding the title right now is that they booked the Rock/Rumble match in July. Any other situation and Ryback/Cena are winning it months ago.

Classic.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote