Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #5291 (permalink)
Prev
Learning to break kayfabe

Prev Prev
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageGuy View Post

swear. the kickout meter online is either your best friend or worst enemy.
I did my second ranked match in a good half second of input delay or a little more. I was HBK vs Ministry faggot taker. we both hit alot of finishers on eachother but i hit so much more and this fucker kept kicking out so QUICK. I don't understand any of it
Its just bad programming + pretty bad servers , im playing in a league with some guys and recently had this stupid thing happen to us.

I played against one of the guys from the league , i was Booker T against his Sandow and the match went on for around 30 minutes , we hit each other with about 7 ~ finishers yet we both kept kicking out at 1 , but i got disconnected so we had a rematch .

Guess what ? First finisher used by me , i pin the guy and win the game in like 3 minutes .I asked my opponent what was the deal and he said that kicking out meter was totally fucked up and nothing similar to it in first game. So yeah , the finisher damage and the kicking out being inconsistent online is a huge problem , but knowing its THQ who made this game , you can be completely sure they wont patch this up and you will have to deal with this bullshit .

Last edited by Prev : 01-16-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Prev is offline   Reply With Quote